We provide promotional, event and sales staff for all types of activities at the Bullring in Birmingham. We work with many retailers, brands and PR companies to promote, sell and raise awareness of your products and services.
Services we provide at the Bullring include :-
- Sampling Staff – to hand out and demonstrate products. If your product is food or drink based our staff have the required Food Hygiene certificates too
- Sales Staff – got a special promotion and you know it is going to get super busy, then you can hire experienced sales people for the day, weekend, week or however long you need them. This saves you the expense and time of hiring someone permanent for a very short contract
- Flyering Staff – simply to hand out your flyers whilst targeting the demographic
- Data Collection Staff – if you want to collect peoples details for research or offering an incentive like a prize draw. Our polite experienced staff can do this for you and are confident approaching people. We are GDPR compliant too!
- Costume Performers – We have plenty of actors and performers on our books that can bring any mascot costume to life
- Flash Mobs & Crowd for PR Stunts – We work with many branding agencies who may want to make to attract a lot of attention and flash mobs and crowds of people for PR Stunts are a great way to do this. Short quick massive impact and we can provide the people to do this
- Queue Management Staff – Some stores have lines of people waiting outside when there are special events on in store. You can hire staff to manage these lines and to chat to people to keep the mood positive. We can even provide you with entertainers to keep them amused whilst they wait.
Why visit or have a promotional at the Bullring?
Where are the most exciting shops? On the outskirts? By the ring road? Or bang in the centre? Bullring is the heart of Birmingham and has over 160 stores. This also includes large retailers such as Selfridges and Debenhams. It also has a great selection of restaurants too for all budgets.
The Bullring opened in 2003 but has been the market centre of Birmingham since 1166.
With just under £1million being spent a day makes it a great location to sell and show your products and last year Birmingham attracted an additional 740,000 visitors making it one of the UK’s most visited cities and we all know tourist like to shop!
Would you like a quote to hire staff at the Bullring?
If you need to hire staff for the Bullring and want to know how much, how it works or just general advice then you can either call a friendly member of our team or complete the form below.