Hiring Promotional Staff for MCM Comic Con Birmingham 2020
MCM Comic Con 2020 lands at the NEC Birmingham for a two day spectacular that promises to be busy from the moment the doors open. And with attendance figures predict to be high, it makes sense to hire promotional staff, including costumed performers, for the event.
What’s on at MCM Comic Con 2020
A riot of colour and excitement, this Comic Con will deliver what every fan is looking for. Expectations are high so its important that any brand showcasing their products or services are ready for the interest that will be shown in what they do.
The attractions are many and varied, as you would expect;
- Special guests – with characters from gaming, films, books and strips coming alive, fans can meet the people behind the characters. There are several special guests lined up to attend throughout the two-day event.
- Book club – for many fans, this is the chance to ‘see’ the characters they have imagined in the fiction they have read for years. This event is a chance to meet the authors and writers who bring the characters to the page.
- Gaming – there is also a strong presence from those in the fantasy gaming arena too.
- Cosplay Central – for many fans, the opportunity to become a character is too good an opportunity to pass up. Seen as performance art, Cosplay central welcomes all cosplayers, from the professional to those just getting started.
- Comic Village – this may be the area that your brand is hoping to dominate throughout the event. This is the area through which fans will pass through to get their hands on the latest comics, merchandise and more. Over the two days, your products should fly off the shelves and with our sales and promotional staff team, you’ maximise and optimise every sale.
- The Tree House – Comic Con is about the whole family enjoying this fantastic world of imagination and colours. The Tree House is the areas specifically geared toward the younger members of the family. There is plenty to do here and to enjoy. And our costumed performers could really bring this area alive.
- Much, much more… There is so much on offer that it has to be seen to be believed!
A busy, bustling Comic Con event – are you prepared?
It promises to be an event stacked with excitement and fun. From 21 to 22 March 2020, the NEC will have its roof lifted off by MCM Comic Con 2020. But the question is, are you ready?
Not every brand who attends will have the resources in the shape of people or staff to make the most of their stand or area. And that’s why hiring promotional staff is so important.
With a range of service on offer, take a look at what extra value we could bring to your presence at this amazing event.