Sampling campaigns are successful simply because it places your products right where your customers are.
That could be a stall at the end of an aisle in a large supermarket, in a university canteen, in a city centre shopping mall, a music festival, a sporting event or at a show at the NEC.
And there is research to back this up;
- A study by Arbitron & Edison found that 35% of customers went on to buy the product after sampling, although other studies state the sampling-to-buy ratio much higher.
- A 2017 survey by EventTrack found that 65% of consumers bought a product they had sampled at a specific event, with 78% saying that the reasons why they bought the product was because “they let me try it first”.
- From the same survey, 58% of customers said they would buy the product again.
In other words, investing in sampling staff is a cost-effective means of raising not only brand awareness but sales too. And it seems that repeat custom could be on the cards too.
And yet, so many brands fail to invest in sampling and demonstration opportunities. Why not buck the trend and hire a team of samplers and demonstrators from NEC Exhibition Staff?
Fully or part-managed campaigns at NEC Exhibitions
At NEC Exhibition Staff, we have worked with brands across the UK to introduce new products to market and to spice up sales figures.
We have placed products right where they need to be – in front of the customer.
But we do more than that. Our part and fully-managed campaigns at the NEC and other venues have concentrated on;
- Discussing the product with the customer, suggesting ways in which it can be used and so on
- Raising brand awareness of a business
- The product sampling itself but we also talk through the range of other products and/or services that a company offers
- Increasing sales and smashing targets for any sampling, demonstration or sales event
Reap the rewards – hire sampling staff from us today!
No matter how big or small the event, how many products you want your buying audience to sample or what the product is that needs demonstrating, we have the right people for the job.
Reliable, experienced and fully briefed before they arrive, our sampling staff will deliver an exceptional service, guaranteed.
Our clients come back to us time and again, a sign of confidence in your ability to provide sampling staff that know what they are doing and how to get the best results for YOU!
For more information or to request a competitive quote, complete the contact form giving us details of your proposed event. Or you can call the team on 0844 800 0071.